Thursday, December 15, 2022

Stamped ornaments from Brown Bag cookie tiles

Cookie stamps were sold inside a small wooden catty with decoupaged label.

        These cookie stamps by Brown Bag, 1999 are about half the size of regular Brown Bag cookie molds. They came in a set of four, which I have, but only two are included below so far. Visitors may copy the way that I have painted my own if they wish. I used air dry clay to mold stamped ornaments so that they would be incredibly light weight for the Christmas tree. I hand painted my ornaments with acrylics.

The snowman carries a straw broom stick and wears a top hat and scarf. He has a carrot for a nose.

The Santa is dressed more like a belsnickle here and he carries a small Christmas tree with star on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!