Thursday, July 3, 2014

Belznickle Candy Box by Kathy Grimm

I made this belznickle candy box for my husband one Christmas long ago. The Belznickle's face and hands were cast from a mold. The rest of this figure was sculpted using paper mache pulp. I then glued on a few trims including: a rabbit fur beard, miniature jingle bells and a leather strap for the pig and toys/packages added beneath the pig's feet were either individually crafted or purchased from a miniature hobby shop.
I stuffed this Christmas candy box with chocolate covered caramels.
A closer look at some of the detailed work on the candy box.
More Fancy Christmas Candy Boxes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!