Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Paint a peppermint striped kitty for the Christmas tree

Sample woodcut may be purchased from craft suppliers. I've drawn my own design here
to help folks "imagine" how to paint this peppermint cat for a Christmas tree.

       Sometimes it is hard to imagine just what a peppermint Christmas cat might look like on your own. So, I've included one of these unusual species here! You may copy my version or use it as a starting point to think of your own. This one has a cute heart charm hanging from her collar. She is a red, white, and pink striped tabby and her favorite thing to do is hang around the branches of a Christmas tree, of course.
The painted version of my peppermint cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!