Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Paint a polka-dotted puppy for the Christmas tree

I purchased this wooden flat at my local hobby store.
I've drawn a few spots on his fur for painting.

       Not many young children receive purple, polka-dot puppies beneath the Christmas tree. But, you could realistically hang a few among the Christmas tree branches if you'd like. Folks who like to craft with these wooden flats at Christmas time are welcome to use my design here to apply to similar wooden flats, if they choose . . . to do so. This colorful house pet comes with a bone shaped tag on his silver collar and a mischievous expression.

Above is my finished interpretation of "how" to
paint this purple polka-dot puppy.

More About Dogs From Our Blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!