Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The King of Love My Shepherd Is...

Child Illustration by Gustave Tenggren

The King of Love My Shepherd Is Lyrics
 
The King of love my Shepherd is,
Whose goodness faileth never;
I nothing lack if I am His,
And He is mine forever.
 
Where streams of Living water flow
My ransomed soul He leadeth,
And, where the verdant pastures grow,
With food celestial feedeth 

And so through all the length of days
Thy goodness faileth never:
Good Shepherd, may I sing Thy praise
Within Thy house forever.

Additional Versions:


 This version of the hymn was arranged by Gonzalo L. Gonzalez.
The Sheet Music, simplified Baker and Dykes Hymn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!