Thursday, August 11, 2022

How to paint a laser cut wooden bike ornament

Left, unpainted laser cut bicycle ornament. Right, the finished painted version.

       You can paint a wooden flat of a bike using very fine paint brushes. The spokes of the wheels above where painted using several colors: yellow, grey, red, and silver. I chose red for the bike's overall body and painted an open weave basket attached at the front. Maybe I will glue on a few Christmas packages to the rack over the back wheel to emphasize that it is a Christmas ornament? If I do this, I'll post the further design alterations below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!