Tuesday, August 7, 2012

German Belznickles

Drawing of my first Belznickle ornament, made in 1991.

A stuffed Belznickle with a lacy beard, quilted hood and button trim.

A small, antique Belznickle.

A Belznickle dressed up in winter whites.

Oh no, someone has been naughty.
This Belznickle has pulled out his switches!
An old paper mache' Belznickle for your next greeting card.
A pastel drawing of one of my belznickles with candy cane stripped mittens.

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!