|Click to enlarge pattern.|
This parrot makes a very colorful ornament. Trace or transfer design on thin wood with carbon paper and jig-saw out, cutting notch in bottom to fit trapeze, ring or pedestal mounting.
More wooden patterns for the birds:
- Carving & Whittling Project Kits
- Unfinished carved bird blanks for those of you who just want to paint ornaments. These are very nice.
- Paper Love birds video tutorial by Lia Griffith
- Bird craft from LorenzKraft, very nice!
- Gyspy bird by Samarra Khaja
- Paper bird cut by hand from colored cardstock
- Lovely 3-D birds cut from paper
- Folded paper heart designs, with birds, by Ellen Giggenbach
- Sculpted paper birds from art community in the United Kingdom
- A Decorative Bird Box Craft