|My finished pipe-cleaner wreath ornament.|
- tiny red pom poms
- Green chenille stems (pipe cleaners)
- a hexagonal pattern
- scratch paper
- white glue
- green ribbon
- Cut a hexagon from a then piece of sturdy cardboard. Use a pencil to draw a smaller hexagon on the inside of the shape in the exact center of the cardboard.
- Cut out the smaller interior hexagon carefully.
- Now carefully wrap green chenille stems around the cardboard shaped wreath. You may choose to use a little white glue to help the chenille adhere to the cardboard surface as you work.
- Let the wreath dry.
- Glue on tiny red pom poms to both sides.
- Tie on a lovely green silk ribbon to hang your ornament on the tree.
|Hexagonal shaped wreath ornament. Left, paper template. Center, cardboard cut-out. Right, shape wrapped in chenille stems.|
More Chenille Stem Wreath Ornaments: