Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sew Easy Iron-On Embroidery Rose Heart Ornaments

      You can make these simple layered heart ornaments with scraps of fabric, embroidery threads and embroidery decals. I trimmed my layered fabrics with a blanket or button hole stitch. Normally you would iron on the embroidery patch only and finish off the project. However, I added an additional blanket stitch to the edging of my iron-on embroidery roses because these examples were cut from an old recycled pair of jeans. I then added a ribbon to each one for hanging.

The blanket stitch demonstrated.

Learn More About Embroidery Techniques on Machines:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!