|Pin this image only please.|
"I wonder how many sons and daughters, under the magic influence of Christmas, have had their hearts softened so as to be moved by some little manifestation of love by father or mother, which they would have thought little of, perhaps despised, at any other season."
|"For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas,|
when its mighty Founder was a child Himself."
|"There is nothing in the world so irresistibly|
contagious as laughter and good humor."
|"I wear the chain I forged in life...|
I made it link by link,
and yard by yard;
I girded it on of my own free will,
and of my own free will I wore it."
- A "Silent" Christmas Carol
- A Christmas Carol original manuscript facsimile at Morgan Library with transcription and audio
- A Christmas Carol at Internet Archive
- A Christmas Carol e-book with illustrations
- A Christmas Carol Project Gutenberg free online book
- A Christmas Carol Free solo audio version at Archive.org
- A Christmas Carol University of Glasgow Special Collections
- A Christmas Carol Charles Dickens Website
- Jonathan Winters' A Christmas Carol (from NPR)