Monday, March 18, 2013

Color Santa and The Children Who Visit Him

Here is old Santa bring lots of toys and goodies to all the good children. Color his coat and bag whatever color you'd like.

Description of Coloring Page: children, Victorian Santa, bag of toys, old-fashioned 

"I always come to visit you at Christmas-time each year,
 But every time I come along I miss a face that's dear;
Some girlie is a woman grown, some boy is now a man,
But while the crop of kiddies lasts I'll do the best I can
To make you shout instead of cry,
And make you laugh instead of sigh!"

Don't forget to drag the png. or jpg into a Word Document and enlarge the image as much as possible before printing it folks. If you have a question about this coloring page, just type into the comment box located directly below this post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
 

        Dear Old Santa is fun to color that's very true but here's another challenge for you. Draw an old-fashioned Christmas tree and trim it with lovely tinsel to see . . .
This tree is trimmed with baubles, candles that light and a tiny gate underneath branches. Draw it out in three easy steps on your paper, take your time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised to see these old-fashioned coloring pages here. I don't think that they are even listed under Google search. Your coloring pages for kids are very charming Kathy.

    ReplyDelete

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!