Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Illustrations of Snowmen

This little snowman is a vintage booblehead, "Let it Snow!"

I fashioned this little sock snowman for a Christmas fair.
He has long since been sold but you can still put his portrait
on a card or in some sort of paper craft project.
This vintage looking snowman holds a broom
and sports a checkered scarf.

A drawing I created in photoshop of a snowman.
This friendly snowman also has earmuffs. 

This little guy was originally made of paper mache.
He hung on my Christmas tree for many years.
A cheerful snowman hold a pine tree.
One of my daughters drew this snowy guy
for Christmas, when she was little.

Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject, folks.

More Snowman Clip Art:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!