Monday, August 6, 2012

Christmas bells tied up with a festive bow

I Am Always Very Happy 
I am always very happy
When I hear the joy-bells chime;
For each note of their sweet music
Tells me: "It is Christmas-time."
So with happy heart I carol
Tidings of my Savior's birth;
Singing: "Hallelujah!
"Peace, good-will on earth."
 
The following Christmas Bell graphics have been recolorized by Kathy Grimm in Photoshop. Please read our Terms of Use for these versions. Use the happy verse above for cards and letters and the bells below for decoration!

Bells and bows in red.

Bells and bows in green.

Bells and bows in gold.
Bells and bows in blue.


Have a question about the illustration? Just type it in the comment box and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I only publish content that is closely related to the subject folks.

More Christmas Bell Clip Art:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments are appreciated. All comments are moderated and do not immediately appear after publishing. I don't publish spam folks. Thanks and have a nice day!