When my girls were very small, they brought all kinds of quirky, cute little snowman crafts home during the holidays. This funny little guy has been hanging on one of our Christmas trees for fifteen some odd years. He is made from a paint stirring stick. One of the children's preschool teachers probably picked up a dozen of these at a paint store where they give them away with a purchase. Some stores give them away without a purchase.
The little ones then painted the lower larger half with white paint and the shorter, upper half with black. The teacher then hot glued a few simple trims on and each child dipped his or her finger into pink paint to fingerprint the rosy cheeks!
- Paint Stick Snowmen
- Re-Cycled Stick Snowman Snow Ruler
- Snowman Thermometer - I really like this concept for teaching kids about temperature.
- Wood Snowman Ornaments Christmas Craft
- A Snowman Fence
- A snowy owl ruler
- 20 paint stick DIY projects
- Mamie Jane's Christmas Star Ornament - excellent.
- A wooden ruler desk caddy
- Meet The Steel Ruler Mirror's Sister
- a vintage ruler rack
- an old metal cupboard upcycled with discarded yardsticks
- charming ruler frame
- You Rule! Yardsticks and Rulers Upcycled
- vintage business cardholders